- Of 34 boats registered 2 went out on Friday, 30 started. The 2 that didn't start came out anyways. 3 boasts did not finish.
- One of the boats that did not finish, Mahi Mahi a Person 30, had a chain plate let loose North of Pt. Judith and lost the top of their mast. No one was hurt and they motored back to Newport.
- The weather was beautiful. The wind started out right away out of the SW but around 10 kts. So we were tacking out of Narragansett Bay. The wind and the seas picked up as the fleet approached Pt. Judith. The winds hit 18 kts but very lumpy seas. The wind and seas calmed down as the fleet approached 1BI to around 13 kts and the fleet finished in comfortable seas.
- The weather on Block Island was exceptional; sunny, almost no clouds, in the high 70s and little wind.
- Some boats left Sunday morning but most stayed till Monday. We sailed back under spinnaker till just before Beaver Tail then started the motor due to light winds.
- Team Trophy: There was a tie for first place again with the tie breaker going to the team "Pair of Dark Nuts" which was made up of Paradise, Dark Star and Coconut.
- Hors d'oeuvres Contest: There were so many presenters that the tables were full and we had to put some on the benches. Wonderful turnout.
2. Pau Hana